A French brand might look hard but with a little, it’s actually an easy hairstyle for curly hair that looks great.
- Prep your hair by fully brushing through and getting all tangles out.
- Start by gathering a big chunk from the top center.
- Separate this big chunk of hair into three even pieces.
- Begin by making a traditional braid—hold two strands in one hand, and the third strand in the other.
- Simply cross the right strand over the center and then cross the left strand over the center.
- Repeat this entire process until you have a few rows.
- Keep going and bringing in other pieces of hair. Before crossing a section over you should make sure to take some hair from side of the head and cross-over.
- Every time you manage to cross over, work in new small pieces of hair.
- Once finished set in place with hair spray. We recommend our Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Hairspray, specifically designed to help reduce frizz and keep hair in place.
And there you have it – a cute and easy hairstyle for curly hair! If you’re really struggling with French braiding and have no extra pair of hand to help you out, we’ve created a separate step-by-step visual guide on how to do it on your own head – check it out here.